If you are in immediate danger, call 911.
- 24-hour statewide hotline is 1-800-332-7385. This number is answered confidentially by a live person 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Línea directa estatal de 24 horas: 1-800-332-7385. Servicios en Español disponible.
- You can also call 211 in most areas of the state for referrals and information about domestic violence services.
- The national hotline number is 1-800-799-7233 (SAFE) or TTY 1-800-787-3224.
- For a list of shelters in Indiana, click here.
- For a list of domestic violence coalitions, by state, throughout the U.S., click here.