ICADV provides many training opportunities throughout the year. We also provide limited training to communities upon request, and can develop a specialized training to meet your needs. Below are brief descriptions of the training curricula we offer on a regular basis. If you are interested in setting up a training or have questions about other trainings available, please contact ICADV.
Dynamics of Intimate Partner Violence
Providing Questions to the Answers: Implementing a Domestic Violence Fatality Review Team
Law Enforcement & Domestic Violence
TechSafety for Advocates and Survivors
Implementing the Lethality Assessment Project
Domestic Violence and the Law
- Confidentiality and the Law: What State and Federal Law Mandate from Programs.
- Mediating Cases Involving Domestic Violence: What the ADR Rules Require
- How Legal Jurisdiction Matters in Domestic Violence Cases
- Survivors of Violence & the Legal Immigration Process (facilitated by Magdalena Josipovic, JD)
- Consumer Rights for Survivors of Intimate Partner Violence: How the Law Can Help
- Federal Tax Relief for Survivors of Intimate Partner Violence
- Elder Abuse in Indiana: A Legal Primer
- The Legalities of Intimate Partner Violence~ Civil Issues
- The Legalities of Intimate Partner Violence~ Criminal Issues
- Firearms Laws Advocates Need to Know
- Establishing Paternity in Indiana-What to Know about Indiana Law.
- Crossing Lines: Tribal vs State Jurisdiction in DV Cases