Nation, M., Crusto, C., Wandersman, A., Kumpfer, K., Seybolt, D., Morrissey-Kane, E., & Davino, K. (2003). What works in prevention: Principles of effective prevention programs. American Psychologist, 58 (6/7), pps. 449-456.
Prevention Institute. (2007). Poised for prevention: Advancing promising approaches to primary prevention of intimate partner violence.
Virginia Sexual and Domestic Violence Action Alliance. (2009). Guidelines for the primary prevention of sexual and intimate partner violence.
Resources for youth:
Resources for parents and adults working with youth:
Resources for communities and advocates:
Indiana prevention resources:
- Interactive map of Preventionists in Indiana
- INCASA (Indiana Coalition Against Sexual Assault)
- INCSAPP (Indiana Campus Sexual Assault Primary Prevention Project)
- Indiana State Department of Health Sexual Violence Prevention Plan
- Crisis Connection, Inc.
- Multicultural Efforts to End Sexual Assault
- Start Strong Indianapolis