ICADV offers many educational reports, brochures and other print materials.
- ICADV has brochures available online for free download. Click on a brochure to view or download it. You may also order these using the form below.
- What is Domestic Violence?
- The Children are Watching – the effects of domestic violence on children
- Domestic Violence in Later Life
- Be Safe During Pregnancy – have a healthy baby
- Teen Dating – Am I in a respectful relationship?
- Domestic Violence in the LGBTQ+/SGL Community
- Protective Orders for Survivors – Information for Survivors of Domestic Violence
- Family Violence Reference Handbook 2012 is a pocket guide for law enforcement officers to help them comply with Indiana code when they respond to a domestic violence situation. Click here to download the pdf version or order printed copies using the form below.
YOU MAY ALSO ORDER MATERIALS:
- Electronically using the form below. All fields are required, so please make sure you fill the form out completely before you click the submit button.
- By phone. Call us at 317-917-3685 (toll free 800-538-3393) to place your order.
- By fax. Print our Materials Request Form and fax it to 317-917-3695.
- By US Mail. Print our Materials Request Form and send it to ICADV, 1915 W. 18th Street, Suite B, Indianapolis, IN 46202