Saturday, June 2, 2018
8:00am at Indianapolis City Market
Rain or Shine
222 E. Market Street, Indianapolis
Join us at the City Market for the 15th annual Race Away From Domestic Violence, a 5K (3.1 mile) event to benefit the Indiana Coalition Against Domestic Violence.
- Open to all ages and abilities.
- IPICO timing devices.
- Awards for overall finish and age divisions.
- IHSAA athletes approved to participate.
- Fun activities for the kids. (Kid’s race?)
- Register in advance: Adults $28 with t-shirt, $20 without; Youth (12 and under) $20 with t-shirt, $15 without.
- Day of registration: Adults and children $25 (no t-shirt option).
ICADV raises funds for Race Away from Domestic Violence through Firstgiving. You can securely use Firstgiving to create your own donation page, invite others to help you raise money to end domestic violence, or make a general donation. Learn more by licking the Fundraise button!