The Indiana Coalition Against Domestic Violence provides a variety of resources for victims of domestic violence as well as the many individuals and agencies who work with them.
Are you interested in keeping up to date on ICADV and domestic violence issues? Each month ICADV issues “Coalition Connection,” an e-newsletter sent to all our friends. Click here to reach the ICADV website home page where you can sign up to receive the issues electronically; or click below to read the most recent issues.
- April Coalition Connection
- March Coalition Connection
- February Coalition Connection
- January Coalition Connection
For ICADV members, individuals and organizations who serve victims of domestic violence:
- Lethality Assessment Program
- Domestic Violence Fatality Review Initiative
- Peer Review
- Batterers Intervention Programs
- For law enforcement to provide to victims:
- Funds for transportation and housing for victims of domestic violence
- No More Campaign materials:
- Medical Treatment Centers in Indiana for Sexual Assault: November 2013
For the general public:
- Indiana Resource Directory 2014 – (booklet format) map and list of all domestic violence services in the state
- Indiana Resource Directory 2014 (individual page format)
- Annual Report 2013
- Annual Report 2011-2012
- Domestic Violence Fatality Review Report 2009-10
- Brochures, publications
- Fact sheets
- Helpful links
- Critical Mental Health Resources for College Students. For college students and young people, a lack of experience in the real world could lead to major mental health issues resulting from stress, overwork, fatigue, or even the onset of a more serious mental illness. This resource is meant to provide college students and young people with quality information on maintaining good mental health and identifying mental health issues.
Funded by the U.S. Department of Justice Office on Violence Against Women, the Workplaces Respond project is a partnership of Futures Without Violence and many other organizations across the U.S. Some of the information you will find on this site include:
- how workplace violence is defined,
- a workplace toolkit,
- how to create a human resources policy,
- and much more.
For more information contact ICADV Executive Director Laura Berry.