The Indiana Coalition Against Domestic Violence provides a variety of resources for victims of domestic violence as well as the many individuals and agencies who work with them.
Are you interested in keeping up to date on ICADV and domestic violence issues? Each month ICADV issues “Coalition Connection,” an e-newsletter sent to all our friends. Click here to reach the ICADV website home page where you can sign up to receive the issues electronically. Click Coalition Connection to read the latest issue.
Click here for statistics on domestic violence during the past several years.
For ICADV members, individuals and organizations who serve victims of domestic violence:
- 2013 Salary Survey Results
- Lethality Assessment Program
- Domestic Violence Fatality Review Initiative
- Peer Review
- Batterers Intervention Programs
- Funds for transportation and housing for victims of domestic violence
- No More Campaign materials:
For the general public:
- Indiana Resource Directory: list of all domestic violence services in the state, alphabetically and by county
- Annual Report 2015
- 2014 Domestic Violence Counts – summary of Indiana statistics
- Domestic Violence Fatality Review Report 2009-10
- Fact sheets
- Helpful links
Funded by the U.S. Department of Justice Office on Violence Against Women, the Workplaces Respond project is a partnership of Futures Without Violence and many other organizations across the U.S. Some of the information you will find on this site include:
- how workplace violence is defined,
- a workplace toolkit,
- how to create a human resources policy,
- and much more.
For more information email ICADV Executive Director Laura Berry.