Your active involvement in the Coalition benefits all communities, providers and survivors. Please indicate how you would like to become more involved through the following committees/task groups:
- Conference Committee: A multi-disciplinary committee responsible for planning all aspects of ICADV’s Annual Fall Conference. For more information email Caryn Burton.
- Empowering Legal Assistance (ELA) Committee: Responsible for 1) facilitating effective pro se representation and working to form a pro bono attorney network for survivors statewide to increase access to justice for survivors; and 2) increasing available legal assistance to marginalized populations, with an emphasis on rural immigrant victims of abuse. Meets quarterly. For more information email Kerry Hyatt Bennett.
- Events Committee: Responsible for supporting the ICADV Board of Directors with the future financial health of ICADV through the development and implementation of events designed to raise funds for the organization. The committee will coordinate events with the Board Resource Development and the Public Relations Committees. For more information email Cindy Lanane.
- Public Awareness Committee: Develop, approve and implement a comprehensive awareness and engagement campaign. It will include goals to drive engagement of all audiences, maintain consistent messages and deliver the core message of why we exist and what we do. For more information email Kate Gasiorowski.
- Resource Development Committee: Responsible for creating and running fund development strategies to ensure the financial health of ICADV. The Committee may include members of ICADV’s board and staff, plus volunteers. The Resource Development Committee will emphasize external relations. The Committee will seek support primarily from non-government sources for ICADV’s general operations and high-impact initiatives. For more information email Cindy Lanane.